Schedule an Appointment
For your convenience we are now offering both daytime and evening appointments. Schedule your in-person appointment by calling us toll-free at (844) 682-8261, or a FREE online eVisit appointment by clicking the button below.
FREE Online Pre-Qualification Consultation
This online Telemedicine eVisit assessment will establish your relationship with your MMTC physician and assess your medical marijuana needs
First Face-to-Face Consultation – $299
You will meet face-to-face with your MMTC physician for an in-person evaluation.
You will receive your full medical marijuana recommendation.
100% Risk Free, Money Back Guaranteed Assessment
After your first face-to-face consultation, for 6 months per Florida law your MMTC physician can keep your records up to date and keep your marijuana prescription active, and MMTC will provide detailed personal feedback, answers, and adjustments whenever you need– all without requiring another face-to-face visit in that period!
When it’s time to check in again with your physician in-office, the fee for your second cycle will be only $99.
Details about the Process
- You can meet with an MMTC physician from the comfort of your home computer or smart phone. Schedule an appointment online through the eVisit link or our MMTC Android and IOS supported app. You can also schedule your appointment by contacting us at TOLL FREE at (844) 682-8261. The eVisit platform offers you both quality care and convenience. This live video appointment gives you the opportunity to consult with a qualified medical professional and ask any questions you may have before committing to a clinic visit.
- When you choose to go further and schedule an office visit with your physician, your appointment can have a very personal focus as you discuss available options that meet your individual medical marijuana needs. Medical Marijuana Treatment Clinics of Florida is rapidly expanding and currently operates eight clinics in Jacksonville, St. Petersburg, Tallahassee, The Villages, and beyond.
- For patients that meet the State of Florida criteria, we will enter an order in the Office of Compassionate Use Registry for medication to be dispensed from the licensed dispensary of your choice.
Download Our App!
Say goodbye to long wait times & the commute to the doctor’s office! With eVisit you can connect with your doctor whenever is convenient for you. Request a visit and see your doctor from home, work or travels. It’s that simple! Our app supports both iOS & Android.
- How does eVisit work?
- If you’re a new user, the first thing you’ll do is create an eVisit account. Then, you’ll answer a few questions about your condition and click the “request eVisit” button at your scheduled appointment time. Your doctor will receive your request, and let you know when they’ll be ready to see you. Once you accept the visit, you’ll be connected to your doctor via 2-way video from your computer or smartphone. Your doctor will interact with you, answer your questions, and if needed, submit your medical marijuana recommendation.
- What is the eVisit app?
- The eVisit app lets you connect with your doctor through easy-to-use, high-resolution, secure 2-way video conferencing for quick, convenient treatment.
- Is my medical information secure?
- Yes. The eVisit telemedicine option is 100% HIPAA compliant, so any personal health information you provide is completely safe and secure.
- Do I need any special equipment to use eVisit?
- You do need a few basics: a computer with a webcam and microphone, or a compatible mobile device (tablet or smartphone). If your computer or mobile device already has an integrated camera and microphone, you shouldn’t need any extra equipment to get started.
- I’m not very tech-savvy. Is eVisit still for me?
- Yes! The eVisit telemedicine option was designed to be very user-friendly. Imagine Skype, but with a few more bells and whistles to give you and your doctor everything you need to have a successful visit.
- What conditions can my doctor treat via eVisit?
- Doctors can use eVisit to treat and manage a wide range of conditions. We are scheduling appointments via eVisit to see patients that would benefit from treatment with medical marijuana.
- How do I get the eVisit smartphone app?
- The eVisit smartphone app is available for download on your iPhone or Android device.
1908-4 Capital Circle NE
Tallahassee, Fl 32308
16810 South Highway 441
Summerfield, FL 34491
1427 3rd Street South
Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250
2520 Central Ave.
St. Petersburg, FL 33712
19100 W Dixie Hwy Ste A
Miami, Fl 33180
7100 SW 99th Ave.
Miami, Fl 33173
810 Scenic Hwy Suite C
Pensacola, FL 32503
365 State Road 434
Longwood, FL 32750
109-d Racetrack Road NE
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547