Veterans, please accept a 10% discount in thanks for your military service.
INITIAL IN-OFFICE ASSESSMENT – $299
Contact us at (844) 692-8261 or click on the calendar below to schedule your risk-free in-person appointment at the MMTC location nearest you. Patients must be 21 or older.
Initial 6-Month Follow-Up – $99
VIRTUAL eVISIT CONSULTATION – FREE
Learn more about the process during a free video chat by creating an account and speaking with a patient care coordinator or practitioner from your smartphone or home computer.
First Face-to-Face Consultation – $299
You will meet face-to-face with your MMTC physician for an in-person evaluation.
You will receive your full medical marijuana recommendation.
100% Risk Free, Money Back Guaranteed Assessment
FREE Virtual eVisit Consultation
This online eVisit assessment will establish your relationship with MMTC and answer questions about the process and your medical marijuana needs.
Florida law requires that you meet with your provider two times per year.
The fee for your second 6-month cycle will only be $99.
- You can meet with an MMTC practitioner or patient care coordinator from the comfort of your home computer or smartphone. Schedule an appointment online through the eVisit link or our MMTC Android and IOS supported app, OR schedule your in-person appointment by contacting us at (844) 682-8261. The eVisit platform offers you both quality care and convenience. This live video appointment gives you the opportunity to ask questions about the process before committing to a clinic visit.
- When you choose to go further and schedule an office visit with your physician, your appointment can have a very personal focus as you discuss available options that meet your individual medical marijuana needs. Medical Marijuana Treatment Clinics of Florida is rapidly expanding and currently operates clinics in Jacksonville Beach, St. Petersburg, Tallahassee, The Villages, Miami, Longwood/Orlando, Pensacola, Fort Walton, and beyond.
- For patients that meet the State of Florida criteria, we will enter an order in the Office of Medical Marijuana Use Registry for medication to be dispensed from the licensed dispensary of your choice.
- How does eVisit work?
- If you’re a new user, the first thing you’ll do is create an eVisit account. Then, you’ll answer a few questions about your condition and click the “request eVisit” button at your scheduled appointment time. Your doctor will receive your request, and let you know when they’ll be ready to see you. Once you accept the visit, you’ll be connected to your doctor via 2-way video from your computer or smartphone. Your doctor will interact with you, answer your questions, and if needed, submit your medical marijuana recommendation.
- What is the eVisit app?
- The eVisit app lets you connect with your doctor through easy-to-use, high-resolution, secure 2-way video conferencing for quick, convenient treatment.
- Is my medical information secure?
- Yes. The eVisit telemedicine option is 100% HIPAA compliant, so any personal health information you provide is completely safe and secure.
- Do I need any special equipment to use eVisit?
- You do need a few basics: a computer with a webcam and microphone, or a compatible mobile device (tablet or smartphone). If your computer or mobile device already has an integrated camera and microphone, you shouldn’t need any extra equipment to get started.
- I’m not very tech-savvy. Is eVisit still for me?
- Yes! The eVisit option was designed to be very user-friendly. Imagine Skype, but with a few more bells and whistles to give you and your doctor everything you need to have a successful visit.
- How do I get the eVisit smartphone app?
- The eVisit smartphone app is available for download on your iPhone or Android device.
1908-4 Capital Circle NE
Tallahassee, Fl 32308
16810 South Highway 441, Suite 502
Summerfield, FL 34491
1427 3rd Street South
Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250
2520 Central Ave.
St. Petersburg, FL 33712
109-d Racetrack Road NE
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547
365 East State Road 434
Longwood, FL 32750
810 Scenic Hwy Suite C
Pensacola, FL 32503
19100 W Dixie Hwy Ste A
Miami, Fl 33180
215 Imperial Blvd, Suite A-1
Lakeland, FL 33803
14846 Tamiami Trail
North Port, FL 34286