INITIAL IN-OFFICE ASSESSMENT – $299
Contact us at (850) 906-5000 or click on the calendar below to schedule your risk-free in-person appointment at the MMTC location nearest you. Patients must be 21 or older.
Initial 6-Month Follow-Up – $99
For more appointment times and dates, click the city where your clinic is located. Additional dates and times are also available by contacting us at (850) 906-5000. Patients must be 21 or older.
First Face-to-Face Consultation – $299
You will meet face-to-face with your MMTC physician for an in-person evaluation.
You will receive your full medical marijuana recommendation.
100% Risk-Free, Money Back Guaranteed Assessment
Patients must be 21 or older.
Florida law requires that you meet with your provider two times per year.
The fee for your second 6-month cycle will only be $99.
- What do I need to bring to my appointment?
- MMTC providers request that you bring supporting documentation with your diagnosis or prior treatment to the clinic at the time of your initial appointment. In addition, please bring identification or proof of Florida residency.
- Do I need the Registry ID card first?
- No. In fact, a medical cannabis provider such as those at our clinics must qualify you and complete an assessment before you can be assigned a patient ID number, which you need in order to apply for the card through the state Office of Medical Marijuana Use.
- Do you take my insurance?
- Unfortunately medical cannabis is still seen as “alternative” medicine, so it is up to the insurance provider whether to cover it or not. As of yet, no insurance will cover medical cannabis.
- Is my medical information secure?
- We take all necessary measures to be 100% HIPAA compliant. Any personal health information you provide is completely safe and secure.
Still have questions?
Give us a call at 844-682-8261 or click the blue Help button in the bottom right of the screen.