For more appointment times and dates, click the city where your clinic is located. Additional dates and times are also available by contacting us at (850) 906-5000. Patients must be 21 or older.
Patient Transfer Pricing
$49 initial assessment for transferring patients
- Unsatisfied with your current provider? MMTC wants to help you out.
- $49 initial assessment for patients who already have a registry Florida ID card and are looking to switch medical cannabis doctors.
- Applies only to select MMTC clinic locations. This discount is available year-round.
- MMTC offers a 10% discount to veterans on all clinic services.
- Applies to all MMTC clinic locations. This discount is available year-round.
First Face-to-Face Consultation
You will meet face-to-face with your MMTC physician for an in-person evaluation.
You will receive your full medical marijuana recommendation.
100% Risk-Free: Money Back Guaranteed Assessment
Patients must be 21 or older.
Florida law requires that you meet with your provider two times per year.
What do I need to bring to my appointment?
MMTC providers request that you bring supporting documentation with your diagnosis or prior treatment to the clinic at the time of your initial appointment. In addition, please bring identification or proof of Florida residency.
Do I need the Registry ID card first?
No. In fact, a medical cannabis provider such as those at our clinics must qualify you and complete an assessment before you can be assigned a patient ID number, which you need in order to apply for the card through the state Office of Medical Marijuana Use.
Do you take my insurance?
Unfortunately medical cannabis is still federally illegal, therefore no insurance company has elected to cover cannabis-related treatments.
Is my medical information secure?
We take all necessary measures to be 100% HIPAA compliant. Any personal health information you provide is completely safe and secure.
Still have questions?
Give us a call at 844-682-8261 or click the blue Help button in the bottom right of the screen.